Pebbles

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Unity Stamps - May KOTM



My new Kit of the Month arrived from Unity Stamps and it's gorgeous. Think it might be my favourite yet!
A-SUMMER-STORY-MAY-2016-KOM

Here is my first project made with the kit. I've used the frappucino cup of course! In case you didn't know I work at Starbucks. 


I wanted to keep it simple to show off the image. I've used linen card and Dylusions spray ink for the colour. 
I stamped the cup with memento ink and then clear embossed it. I've coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens. To make the plastic cup look a bit more effective I then stamped and clear embossed onto a piece of acetate, cut it out and then overlayed it onto the image. I think you can just about see here.


More from the kit later :0)

Shary
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)